Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Bash 2008


'Twas a scream of a time.
The second annual Oddo Halloween celebration went off magnificently. It was scary good. Sam, Amanda, Steve and I dressed up as the Flinstones, taking couples costumes to the next level. Other notable costumes: Tony Romo, Jessica Simpson, Spartan warrior and his Spartan queen, pimp and Satan Hugh Hefner. There were several others, and I apologize if I missed you, but I don't have the time nor the memory to serve me. We played beer pong, flip cup and Rock Band while imbibing on numerous spirits.
Big props to Nelson and his awesome cauldron of jungle juice. Real fruit from Wegmans adds a true sense of class. Major thanks to everyone for coming and having a blast. Couldn't have done it without you. Great times. For more pictures, check out my facebook profile.
The MVP of the night was Jobby, who, after his entire flip-cup team was decimated down to a 5-on-1, came back to beat our squad, at the cost of his own stomach. His prize was a face-to-face meeting with my toilet bowl.

No comments: